Laramie, Wyoming. Topics Include:
- What does hearing loss sound like?
- Appropriate Case Management Guidelines
- 1-3-6 Checklist
- Auditory Skills – how, what where, who?
- Self Reflection Tool
- Questions to Ask: ENT, Audiologist, SLP, Geneticist, Primary Care Providers, Early Interventionist
- Collaboration Forms
- Placement Checklist
- The Art and Science of Home Visits
- Referral Guide for the Wyoming Pediatric Specialty Clinic
- Any and all questions, comments, and concerns
Who should attend?
SLPs, Administrators, Early Interventionists, Classroom Teachers and/or Aides, and anyone working with children ages birth – 5. REGISTRATION IS FREE!
Questions? Call 307-721-6212