- This event has passed.
Hearing Screening Webinar
August 27 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
The Wyoming Early Hearing Detection and Intervention (EHDI) Program will be hosting webinar at the end of August on the hearing screening system in the state and the resources available to Child Development Centers and Early/Head Starts. This webinar will be a high-level overview (not a training) on the following topics:
- Hearing’s role in language and literacy development;
- Age appropriate hearing screening protocols;
- Best practice recommendations and referrals;
- Documenting results/follow-up in the EHDI – Information System (EHDI-IS);
- Training opportunities for screeners and data managers;
- Screening equipment maintenance;
- Age appropriate audiological evaluations and management; and
- Resources for service providers and families.
The same information will be presented twice (see dates/times) below. Expect a 45 minute presentation with time for questions/answers.
Thursday 8/26/2021, 12:00 – 1:00 pm
Friday 8/27/2021, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Registration is available here. After registering for one of the dates/times, you will receive an email with information on how to join the call.
Anyone who is interested may attend. We look for